From: Chris Morley (g18c_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-05 21:32:27

Hi, this is a how-is-it-done question rather than a problem. Ive learnt a
lot about c++ from using boost, but this one I just cant work out. I
installed boost and it dumped all the libraries in c\boost\lib.Now I am
slightly confused how I'm able to simply reference a header file in
c:\boost\include\blahblah yet I don't have to include the specific
libraries... somehow its done for me?!

This is using visual studio, and whenever I have built lib files I have to
include the header file as usual, but also have to explicitly drag the lib
file into the project (or under the required libraries in the linker tab).

Any idea how this is done? Would love to be able to do this with my libs!

Cheers,

Chris