From: Piotr Obrzut (piotr_obrzut_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-07 11:23:25

hi,

   I know related questions was asked before, but I think my
   situatuation is special:

   My visual studio instalation is devided on 2 partitions. That's why
   I think runing vsvars32.bat might not be enough before installing
   boost (after runing it, boost instalator didn't found my vc7 files).

   First it was problems with cl.exe (fixed by changing PATH), but
   later I recieved this message:

D:\programowanie\boost_1_33_1>bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-7_1" install
Building Boost.Iostreams with bzip2 support disabled.
To enable bzip2, consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Iostreams with zlib and gzip support disabled.
To enable zlib and gzip, consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
...found 13709 targets...
...updating 1480 targets...
vc-C++ bin\boost\libs\date_time\build\boost_date_time.dll\vc-7_1\debug\threading
-multi\greg_month.obj
spawn: No such file or directory

  and now I don't know what to do, any ideas?

--
greetings,
 Piotr Obrzut                           mailto:piotr_obrzut_at_[hidden]