From: Hendra Hidayat (h2chch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-11 15:45:18

Hi,

I'd like to ask how to create device and stream class
using stream class from iostreams library so that read
function in my device class can accept n bytes
argument properly? I know that from my last discussion
with Jonathan Turkanish i have to set stream's buffer
first using stream constructor or open method say, in
x bytes. Each times i call read function in my stream
class to read n bytes, read function in my device
class always accept argument in x bytes. I'd like to
have flexible read method so that my device class can
figure out how many bytes that my stream want read.
Can anybody help me?

Regards

Hendra Hidayat