From: Umut Tabak (umut.tabak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-18 14:12:20

Dear all,

I have just downloaded Boost library and tried to configure under
Ubuntu 5.10 Linux distribution. However the instructions are not so
friendly for a person who is new to library usage and configuration(I
used GSL but I did not have any problems like Boost). I tried to
install bjam and configure the tools but no success. I would
appreciate if experienced users could tell me the steps to configure
in a more friendly way like a beginner would understand from scratch.
I am also new to Linux environment so consider this also when replying
if possible.

Many thanks in advance and best regards.

Umut TABAK