From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-22 10:55:18

>I have a unit test case that includes
> #include <boost/test/auto_unit_test.hpp>
> #include <boost/test/floating_point_comparison.hpp>
> // I will try without the unit test namespace
> // 1.32 using boost::test_toolbox::ostream_test_stream;
> using boost::test_toolbox::output_test_stream;
>
> output_test_stream ostream;
>
> This worked in 1.32 (I think--the comment makes it sound as if it
> shouldn't). But in 1.33 I get
> error: `output_test_stream' not declared

Sorry for unclear docs. output_test_stream reside in subnamespace test_tools
now. Though I expect old namespace still to work. Because test_tools.hpp
contains:

namespace test_toolbox = test_tools;

I am working on documentation update at the moment. Hopefully next release
this confusion is going to be remedied.

HTH,

Gennadiy