From: Merrill Cornish (merrill.cornish_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-23 21:10:02

Robert,

Thanks. THAT did it. It also explained to me why this had
worked before then "suddenly" stopped working. In the
intervening time, I had "optimized" my headers and #includes.
Somewhere along the way, I got serialization headers before
archive headers.

Would it be useful to put something like

   #define BOOST_SERIALIZATION_HEADER_INCLUDED

in each serialization header file and

    #ifdef BOOST_SERIALIZATION_HEADER_INCLUDED
        #error A Boost serialization header was included BEFORE an Boost archive header.
    #endif.

in each archive header file?

In the meantime, thanks for your help, thanks for the promptness of your
help, and have warm, safe holidays.

Merrill