From: Roman Gershman (romange_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-05 01:48:18

Hi,

I found the problem. It seems that jam (execnt.c) when running shell
programs does not take into account AutoRun option of cmd in Windows
XP. In my case, I put into AutoRun "cd c:\" which caused to all
commands in jamfile to be executed in c:\.
I fixed it by replacing switches to cmd from ""/Q/C" to "/Q/D/C" in execnt.c.
I guess that a similar solution must be done by developers of bjam to
make it more robust to the user environment.

Roman