From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-10 04:57:39

> Does Boost Math Library support Statistic Calculation?
> (e.g. median, std deviation, etc)?

No not at present, but I've been playing with the attached (very simple)
code for this purpose, I may make this a Boost submission at some point (or
then again may not!). But in the mean time feel free to use for whatever
purpose you want, and let me know if it meets your needs or not: you'll
notice it doesn't calculate the median, but does do mean, variance, min/max
values, rms mean etc. It doesn't do the median BTW 'cos it would have to
remember all the values, so if that's the statistic you want I suggest you
just sort your data :-)

Regards, John Maddock