From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-01 12:09:43

Even better - I've tweaked the destructor on basic_oarchive_primitive to
append an std::endl to the stream. So this problem will no longer appear.
Note that problem only came up with text archives. Other oarchives never
read beyonnd the last data serialized. So on 1.34 the problem is solved
once and for all. And all archives classes will be consistent in their
behavior in this regard.

Robert Ramey