From: Adam Teasdale Hartshorne (adam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-12 13:33:46

Hi All,

I want to form a new graph B from an existing graph A, copying out only
edges(and their all their vertices) given that an edge contains at least
one of the vertices in a given list (i.e. I am going to end up with a
graph with more than just the vertices in the list and their adjacency
information. With some extra vertices, where an edge exists between them
and vertices in the defined list.)

I know I should be using filter_graph and copy_graph, but not 100% sure
how. Any help/code snippets would be much appreciated, I am new to boost
graph library so please make any explanations as simple as possible,

Adam