From: Alejandro Aragón (alex_aragon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-17 19:27:35

Hi, I've been using the graph library for a while now. I was finally
able to run my first Kruskal's algorithm adapted to my own problem.
I am not a expert in C++ so I would like to ask something. I was taught
that you should keep the definitions in one file and the declarations in
another file. Well, working with the boost graph lirary, do we have to
do this as well???? It doesn't make sense to me to do this since I am
already working with the headers of the boost graph library to have the
declarations in a .h file. Therefore, I just created a file graph.cxx
where I put the particular implementation that I'm using, the
definitions of my own graph properties and so on. Is this correct?
Thanks for your help.

a^2