From: Gavin Band (gavinband_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-28 04:28:26

Dear boosters,
I am trying to compile a program which is identical to the example

http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/example/connected_components.cpp

given in the docs, except that in the graph typedef I changed
undirectedS to directedS. However, I get a compilation error:

g++ -o test_c++.o -I/usr/include/boost -c test_c++.cpp
/usr/include/boost/graph/connected_components.hpp: In function `typename
boost::property_traits<IndexMap>::value_type
boost::connected_components(const Graph&, ComponentMap) [with Graph =
main(int, char**)::Graph, ComponentMap = int*]':
test_c++.cpp:45: instantiated from here
/usr/include/boost/graph/connected_components.hpp:87: error: incomplete
type `boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE< false>' used in nested name
specifier
/usr/include/boost/graph/connected_components.hpp:87: error: size of
array has non-integral type `<type error>'

Presumably this is some meta-program's way of telling me that my graph
isn't undirected. Is there any way to make this work for an directed
graph?

(I am using gcc 3.4.4 and boost 1.33.0)

Thanks,
Gavin Band.