From: Dmitry Bufistov (dmitry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-06 16:09:11

Daniel Mitchell wrote:
> On Monday 06 March 2006 07:34, Dmitry Bufistov wrote:
>
>>Hi all!
>>Sorry if this is second time))
>>Regards,
>>--dima
>

>>Hello Daniel,
>>Unfortunately I can't follow you, but I've encountered with similar (I
>>gues)) problem, could you take a look pleace at these posts.
>

>>http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/02/17168.php
>

>>Then reply from Doug
>

>>http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/02/17586.php
>

>>And in the end all compiles fine with the following modification in
>>boos/graph/properties.hpp
>

>>Is this what about you talk?
>>Salutas!
>>--dmitry
>

> Hi Dmitry.
>
> Your problem stems from the fact that, since m_node_name is declared inside
> basic_vertex_properties, &my_ver_p::m_node_name has type 'string
> basic_vertex_properties::*' instead of 'string my_ver_p::*'.
>
> My post was about the general design of the property map concept with respect
> to constness.
>
> Good luck,
> Daniel
Hello Daniel,
Just too questions that still are unclear for me:
1. Why does all compile and work fine with attached
boost/graph/properties.hpp ?

2. Why do I have compilation error when trying to get "const_type" map
for graph with "basic_vertex_properties<>" as vertex property class ?
boost::property_map<adj_list1_t,
basic_vertex_properties<>::node_name_type basic_vertex_properties<>::*
>::const_type
node_name_map1(boost::get(&basic_vertex_properties<>::m_node_name, c));
(see details here http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/02/17168.php )

Regards,
--dima