From: Mortoc (mortoc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-08 14:41:04

Also, if you are using some version of XCode, you can set that up in the
IDE rather than the g++ command line.
If you right click (or ctrl click) on the project icon in the Group &
Files window, and go to Get Info, uner the build tab there is a line for
additional header search paths. Just add things to that (also remember
this for later, the next line is Library Search Paths which you will
need later for some Boost functionality).

-Chris