From: admin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-03-21 10:21:20

Hi John, thanks for the feedback. I think I resolved the issue. I
originally built with bjam, but couldn't seem to get it working. Then I
tried doing as you suggested - adding the sources directly to my project -
and it still didn't work. I ended up wiping out the Boost dir on my
machine, re-downloaded, ran bjam again, and now everything seems to work
fine. Apparently I screwed something up on the original build... not
sure what, but thanks again for the help!

Mike C