From: yinglcs2_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-03-25 18:05:58

Hi,

I am trying to install boost library on Fedora 5.

Here is what I did:
[root_at_localhost boost_1_33_1]#
../boost-jam-3.1.12-1-linuxx86/bjam "-sTOOLS=gcc"
install --without-python
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU
support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more
information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably
don't need it).
...found 13313 targets...
[root_at_localhost boost_1_33_1]#

and the library is installed in

[root_at_localhost boost-1_33_1]$ pwd
/usr/local/include/boost-1_33_1
[root_at_localhost boost-1_33_1]$ ls
boost/

But when I build my problem calling boost, it can't
find it:
/home/yinglcs/data/base/RectUtils.h:11:33: error:
boost/lambda/bind.hpp: No such file or directory
/home/yinglcs/data/base/RectUtils.h:12:35: error:
boost/lambda/lambda.hpp: No such file or directory

I appreciate if anyone can help.
Thank you.