From: Jan Stetka (janpstetka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-23 10:44:59

It looks like the shmem::map needed me to supply the less predicate to
it. This is only documented in an unrelated example. Supplying the
predicate may be clear to an expert but not everyone.

Although I have found these problems with shmem:
The header ambiguity (see previous post).
That you have to include boost/shmem/exceptions.hpp before
named_mutex.hpp, i think the author is aware of this from looking at the
developer mailing list.
shmem::scoped_lock doesn't work with shmem::named_mutex, hopefully it
will soon!

I have been working with the latest sandbox cvs

Keep up the good work!

Jan