From: steve ahlgren (steveahlgren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-12 08:21:14

> You couldn't use DLL build unless you are using CVS version of Boost.Test.
> It simple doesn't support that. With latest version you could do that but
> the init interface is different. I f you interested I could give you more
> details. Also you could look into dll example in libs/test/example directory

Thanks for the pointers, Gennadiy. I ended up implementing a single
exe per dll (ie per module) which is less than ideal but works for the
moment. I am certainly interested in more specifics about tests
spanning multiple dlls if you have some examples, and will look at the
cvs build immediately.

Best wishes;
sga