From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-18 17:40:00

I know from our mail exchange on cxx-dev list that you
are using some pre-V2 version of boost on PA-RISC.

I don't know how it works in V2 builds, but for V1, you
can pass -sSUFDLL=.sl option to bjam. For example:

$ bjam -d+2 -sSUFDLL=.sl
    "g++" -s -fPIC -shared -o
"../../../bin/boost/libs/date_time/build/libboost_date_time.sl/gcc/release/shared-linkable-true/l
ibboost_date_time-gcc-1_33_1.sl"

Alternatively, you can set SUFDLL to .sl in HPUX clause
in tools/build/v1/allyourbase.jam.

Boris