From: Wu Yinghui, Freddie (yhwu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-26 04:34:53

Dear all,

I remember seeing similar topic some time earlier, but I failed to find
the information I need. So if this question has been answer before,
please kindly point me to the correct resource. TIA!

Basically, I goal is to build a bunch of unit test cases into a few
DLLs, and be able to run them by loading the DLLs into my test
executable (either automatic or using LoadLibrary is fine with me).

I'm using the auto registration facility now to create and register the
test suites and cases. And I'm running on MSVC 7.1 on Windows XP SP2 now.

Any pointer will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Freddie

--
Wu Yinghui, Freddie
Research & Development
Software Engineer
Volume Interactions Pte Ltd
1 Kim Seng Promenade, #12-01
Great World City East Tower
Singapore 237994
Tel:   +65 62226962 (Ext 216)
Fax:   +65 62226215
Email: yhwu_at_[hidden]
Important:  This message is intended for the recipient(s) addressed
above.  It contains privileged and confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  You must
not read, copy, use, or disseminate this communication in any form.
Thank you.