From: John Reid (j.reid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-02 13:02:32

Douglas Gregor wrote:

> Your code above should work properly, but doesn't due to several bugs
> in the BGL-Python bindings. I have now fixed these bugs in
> Subversion. In particular:

Thanks for fixing the bugs. However I can't get anonymous SVN access to
work. I've never used svn before so it may just be me but the docs say I
should only be challenged for authentication if necessary. Please see
following:

svn co https://svn.osl.iu.edu/svn/projects/viz/bgl-python
Authentication realm: <https://svn.osl.iu.edu:443> SourceHaven
Password for 'username':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.osl.iu.edu:443> SourceHaven
Username: svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/projects/viz/bgl-python'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/projects/viz/bgl-python': authorization failed
(https://svn.osl.iu.edu)

Is the server set up for anonymous access? I was following the
instructions I found at:
http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/bgl-python/#download

Thanks,
John.