From: Prashant Thakre (prashant.thakre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-09 01:57:41

Hi,
> Excuse me, but I don't get what your suggestion or question is.
> Would you mind rephrasing or elaborating some more?
> Thank you.
 Wrong choice of words I would say, wasn't trying to suggest anything :(
 I actually wanted to know the type of container best suited in terms of
performance, insert/lookup operations and memory requirements from the two
listed below (keys are known only at run-time):
 1. Composite keys and hashed indices.
 2. Hashed indices.

Regards,
Prashant Thakre