From: Marcin Kalicinski (kalita_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-17 19:08:58

Hi Thierry,

Sorry for answering so late, I just realized I have not been subscribed to
boost-users list, and only read messages from boost-devel.

You do not have to install or build anything, this is a headers-only
library. It is enough to copy boost/property_tree dir to use the library.
For completness you might also want to copy libs/property_tree as well. It
does not contain anything critical for compiler though (docs and regression
tests).

Best regards,
Marcin

Uzytkownik "Thierry Dumont" <tdumont_at_[hidden]> napisal w
wiadomosci news:4486B608.9060304_at_math.univ-lyon1.fr...