From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-27 04:52:36

Peter,

thanks for you answer. I anderstand this all and agree with you. But I still think, that a hint,
note etc. in the documentation could be useful. Most of the boost docs are in form of tutorials
and are not just dry specifications for some interfaces and their concepts. That's why I think
this kind of note, hint whatever could be useful.

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian