From: Matt Schuckmann (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-14 13:01:09

Actually right now we are using 1.32.0, I've downloaded 1.33.1 but I'll
have to convince the rest of my group that it's worth it to update to
1.33.1 or I maybe able to use 1.33.1 just for the test library, I don't
know yet.

IMO Example 3 doesn't really show building a multilevel hierarchy it
just shows how to derive from test_suite and add that to the master
test_suite. Yes you could create multiple test_suites and add them
together in interesting ways but what does that buy you?

Now that I see the detailed report level I see some use for hierarchy's,
maybe the documentation should mention this and provide some example output.

It took me a while to find the command line documentation you might
consider making it stand out more in the documentation and maybe even
add a standard "-h --help" option so that the test executables are self
documenting, if your using boost::program_options this is pretty easy.

Thanks for quick feedback I'll see what I can do. I really hate creating
a bunch of executables (especially in MS .NET 2003) but I also don't
really want to always run all my tests I'll watch for version 1.35.

Thanks
Matt S.