From: Sagnes, Frederic (frederic.sagnes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-19 04:57:25

 <<log.txt>> Hello,

I had some troubles compiling my software with the date_time boost library. I attached the build log, I'm using STLport 5.1.0 RC1 (but 5.0.2 has the same troubles), GCC 4.0.1, Boost 1.33.1 and Linux Mandriva 2006.0. It is related to the use of STLport streams by date_time in time_formatters.hpp. It says "ambiguous overload for 'operator<<'". I don't know if it's related to the way I compiled Boost and/or STLport, but this error is generated by the compiler, not the linker.

This problem doesn't show up on Visual Studio 2003.

Best regards

Frédéric Sagnes, A&D AS RD DH K3 Siemens AG Karlsruhe