From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-15 14:21:14

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:53:10 +0200, "Matthias Hofmann"
<hofmann_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>The OP was made by myself.

Oops, sorry!

>All I need is the ability to add dialogs and
>other resources to my project. Can this be accomplished with free resource
>editors?

<off-topic>
I've been using my own resource editor for years now and I don't use
VC 2005 for my development, so this is just an educated guess. Since
it has the resource compiler (rc.exe) you should be able to use
whatever you like for editing the resources (even notepad - it's not
complicated) *unless* they deliberately exclude .res files as linker
input, which I haven't verified.
</off-topic>

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer. Library designer. ]
[    For Hire    http://gennaro-prota.50webs.com/ ]