From: Matt Schuckmann (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-24 11:42:51

Has anybody out there integrated tests built on boost.test with Cruise
Control or Cruise Control .NET.

We've started creating Unit Tests and we are just starting to use Cruise
Control for continuous build integration and I'd like to have Cruise
Control run and report on the unit tests.

A quick look around Cruise Control only shows integration with NUnit. I
don't know how tough or easy it is to make something workable with
Boost.Test

Sorry if this has already been addressed I did try to search for it but
came with nothing in my new reader and the web interface is down.

Thanks
Matt S.