From: kiran (kiran.happy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-30 07:39:35

Hi
       It is DEFINITELY not doing what it is asked to do.

The EXPECTED OUTPUT was ::
                  Resurfacing for Swimming Pools</title>
Resurfacing,uglassit,fibre-shelkote,Uglassit,Fibre-shelkote,swimming pool
resurfacing">Home

But the RESULTANT OUTPUT we got was ::
                   Resurfacing,uglassit,fibre-shelkote,Uglassit,Fibre-shelkote,swimming
pool resurfacing">Home

This means that it is not picking the "Resurfacing" in the SECOND line of
the file, but rather picking the "Resurfacing" in the FOURTH line of the
file.
Why is the second one not picked ? This was my question.

Regards
Kiran.