From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-31 04:59:11

kiran wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for answering the question. That shows that that is not
> bug in boost::regex. But I have one more thing to ask. Ofcourse when
> the dependancy on external file is removed boost::regex is working
> fine. When you ran the code with the string directly from the file,
> did your regex pick the second one ? You can certainly think that
> this is a question not to be answered by a busy person like you. You
> might choose to ignore this question. But if you can, please answer
> this. Also please tell me which version of boost library are you
> using? I am running the code in a linux machine and the code i
> already sent is not picking the second one.

I didn't run loading from the file: not enough time for that, sorry. In any
case a quick check in the debugger, or even a cout << the_string; would
quickly tell you what's getting loaded.

I'm using what will become Boost-1.34. But there shouldn't be any
differences to previous versions, although I would recomend use Boost-1.33.1
if you can.

John.