From: Raúl Huertas (raulh39_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-05 15:16:33

Pavel Syomin escribió:
> Hi, all!
> I am novice in this list, so don't beat freely :)
>
> I confronted with a strange thing using boost.signals on SLES 9 SP3. I
> don't shure Boost.signals bug, becase on FC4 and RHEL AS 3 all fine.

> Programm will not exit never.
>
> Boost version: 1.31.0 (from SuSE rpm)
> GCC version: c++ (GCC) 3.3.3 (SuSE Linux)
>
> I run this test on other SuSE boxes with same results. Any ideas?

I have tried your example with boost 1.33.1; gcc 4.0.1; in Mandrake 2006
and HP-UX 11.11; with and without threads, and it works.
Have you tried to debug this test? If so, where is it hanging?
(By the way, I don't like to use "test" as the name of the executable.
Too many times it happens to me that the system fools me (PATH, alias,
etc). Try to change the name.)