From: Oliver Mutz (omutz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-06 11:47:13

In my application I'm trying to serialize data alternatively to
xml_wiarchive or binary_wiarchive.

Writing and reading XML works without any problems.
Binary writing seems to work too, but reading the file throws an exception
with exception_code 'unregistered_class'.

What I do is reading the XML data, writing binary and reading binary back
in.

I thought there should be no difference which kind of archive I use.
Am I missing a point?

I would be thankful for any hint.

I know that it is hard to guess where the problem might be without seeing
any code, but I by now I was not able to create some simple example which
shows the same behaviour.

I'm using Windows XP (SP2) with MSVC 8.0.

Thanks.

Oliver