From: Ramy Sadek (sadek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-13 22:09:32

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple C++ program that loads graphviz files
(with arbitrary properties) into a mutable BGL graph by using a dynamic
property map. This seemingly simple task has become a much larger task
than I expected. So much so that I believe I'm barking up the wrong
tree.

I have been studying basic_graph<> in the python examples, trying to
model my code after it, but several details elude me.

So, I'm writing to ask if anyone has an example code that does this and
would be kind enough to share it. It would be most helpful to me to see
the concrete class definitions alongside the generic ones, to understand
how to use them in my code.

Thanks in advance!

-Ramy