From: Pranab K. Nag (pkn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-18 14:54:58

Hello,

I have been trying to get bgl-python (cvs v315) working on suse10.0.
Compilation gives a severe error:

boost_1_33_1/boost/graph/graph_traits.hpp:49: error: ‘null_vertex’ is
not a member of ‘boost::filtered_graph<const
boost::graph::python::basic_graph<boost::undirectedS>

This is on suse10.0. Everything else seems to compile without much
complaining. I can get it to to compile on an experimental fedora core
machine but I need the suse machine for development and testing.

Let me know if there is a solution to this. I tried searching the
archives but seems like I am the only one with this problem.

-PK