From: Francesco Biscani (bluescarni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-26 19:36:55

Hello,

I'm modifying the elements of a multiindex container by accessing them through
an hashed index (I suppose that this is faster than accessing them through
the other index, which is ordered). I would like to know if I can keep going
++ on the hashed iterator as the elements of the container get changed,
without modifying the same elements more than once or reaching the end()
prematurely. In other words, does the re-hash change the relative positions
of the elements or are they unaltered as the elements are modified?

Thanks very much,

  Francesco