From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-31 11:18:43

Is it possible that this might be related to the recently discovered fact
(at least by me) versions of the serialization library are, contrary to
intention, not thread safe? That is, conflict occurs when multiple threads
are using serilization even with different archive instances due to the fact
that they share the same gobal extended_type_info table. This has been
addressed - and hopefully remedied in 1.35.

Robert Ramey