From: Andreas Sæbjørnsen (andreas.saebjoernsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-06 20:24:07

Hi,
I need some advice regarding Wave. What I want to do is to operate
with Wave on a token stream and extract the token stream representing
macro calls after expansion. The twist is that I want the token stream
after expansion to have the positions that another preprocessor would
see on the already expanded output from Wave. E.g:
#define MACRO_CALL int x;
int main(){
     MACRO
};

Exands into
#line 2
int main(){
     int x;
};

Where 'int x' should have a position of line 3 instead of line 1 after
expansion. I also want the column number to represent what we see on
line 3 instead of what we see on line 1. Is this possible ?

Thanks
Andreas