From: Thom DeCarlo (t.r.decarlo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-08 09:14:23

I have a couple of n00b questions. I have constructed a BGL graph that uses
the edge_name_t property to road names. I want to change the weights of some
of the roads based on input from the user. Is there a way to set up an
iterator to step through edges that have names which match elements of a
set? (e.g., "A,B,B1,L,M")

In a related question, I need to extract a vertex whose vertex_index_t value
matches a specific value. The vertices were not entered in any specific
order, so the "vertex(1, g)" function returns the first vertex to have been
entered into the graph, but not necessarily the one whose index value is
"1".

Thanks,
Thom

--