From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-15 11:02:43

David Klein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a reason why fusion/tuple/tuple.hpp includes
> fusion/sequence/io.hpp? The "normal" boost::tuple,
> is split into tuple/tuple.hpp and tuple/tuple_io.hpp.
>
> I have the problem that just including *stream headers,
> make my program crash before main, because they rely on
> static variables that dynamically allocate memory, which
> isn't available before main.
>
> I fixed this for me by commenting out the include line,
> and now i'm only just wondering why this differs to boost::tuples?

Fusion tuple is TR1 compliant. It does not try to emulate
boost::tuple and its header file organization. Your crash is
not the fault of fusion at all. Which platform compiler are you
using? Anyway, there are a couple of workarounds. 1) use boost
tuple 2) use fusion fine grained header (e.g. fusion/sequence/
container/vector.hpp).

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman