From: Eric Teutsch (eteutsch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-20 15:58:21

Hmm. I already had removed all the using namespaces in my code, but I dug
into the code again, and found a "using namespace" in another header file
which was called AFTER the boost header -- and when I removed that header
and expressly added System::Runtime::InteropServices:: to all the methods,
then it worked without modifying the header file.

Thanks for pointing out that there must be another using namespace
somewhere. Don't you think that FILETIME should be preceded by :: though?
I.e. be explicit in which namespace it exists?

Eric T.