From: Berenguer Blasi (bblasi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-23 05:32:04

Thank you Hendrik,

yes, I mean the KDE frontend to gdb.

The problem is:

        - I run the program with Kdbg and everything is ok. I can debug, step
through the program, etc...
        - I run the program setting a breakpoint in any line of a template. The
debugger apparently is running as step into, step over, run, etc... are
available on the menu but hitting them appears to be useless as nothing
happens. Removing the breakpoint of the template makes the debugger work
again.

Any ideas? maybe some compilation flags?

completely lost here.