From: Jeffrey Holle (jeffreyholle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-02 08:11:23

I have to execute myself in that I fixed my own problems.
But there are 2 caveats in using bundled properties with subgraphs.

First, it seems that its is required that the subgraph has an edge index
property.

Second, it is no longer possible to cast the vertex descriptor to
integers, even when vecS is used.