From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-07 20:23:03

----- Mensaje original -----
De: fungos <fungos_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Viernes, Diciembre 8, 2006 1:02 am
Asunto: [Boost-users] Newbie to boost
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> Hi, I need help to get started with boost, Im trying about some
> time to get a little project mine converted to use boost libs.
> My current project uses raw pointers and std::map. But I want to use
> shared_ptr and multi_index_container.
[...]
> See the sample here: http://rafb.net/paste/results/hfHOx934.html ,
> I have done this little sample to start understunding
> multi_index_container with classes using methods (mem_fun) as
> "selectors?". What is wrong with it?

Hello,

I can only give a cursory look to your code right now
(hope to have more stable Internet access in a couple of days),
but looks to me the problem with it is that the memfuns you're
using for key selection must be const, i.e.

  int getSize() const { return size; }
  etc.

HTH,

Joaquín M López Muñoz