From: Terence Wilson (tez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-09 16:22:46

Robert,

The utility I am writing needs to be able to extract a small portion from a
large XML file generated by your library. Since it is performance sensitive
I chose to use a SAX parser in order to avoid reading the whole file. Would
it be much work to do this with the Spirit parser?

As always, thanks for the super-fast response.

Best regards,

Terence