From: Rusty Jones (jones.rusty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 14:00:26

Hi,

I have found some information on building 64-bit versions of boost along
with people's experience, but I don't seem to have a clear understanding of
the state of 64-bit support.

1. How do you build boost 1.33.1 to build as a 64-bit version in MVC 8.0?
Can you use bjam or do you have to do something else?

2. Will version 1.34 support 64-bit windows? The regression tests for
RC_1_34_0 used to have columns for 64-bit windows but I don't see them there
anymore (
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/summary.html
).

Any information would be appreciated. I need to make our software 64-bit
compatible and getting 64-bit compatible boost is essential to do this.

Cheers,
Rusty