From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-16 04:38:55

Rick Weiss wrote:
> I dont mind using g++ to compile but all of our aix libs are
> created(and compiled for that matter) with xlC. And I cant seem to
> use g++ for linking to the xlC linked libs.
>
> So i guess I need one of two solutions:
> 1) make regex libs with xlC

I'm not sure if we have a bjam toolset for that compiler, but there's
nothing special about the regex source: just compile the contents of
libs/regex/src/*.cpp into either a static lib or an .so using whatever
compiler options you require. You'll also find a few makefiles in
libs/regex/build that you can adapt to your needs (try starting with
generic.mak).

HTH, John.