From: Sascha Krissler (boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-16 21:30:44

On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 06:00:40PM -0800, Eric Niebler wrote:

> Sascha Krissler wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i am writing a multiple dispatch framework and as i am feeling scientific
> > i am gonna try to add a predicate dispatch fearure to it.
>
> I am actively working on a generic expression template framework called
> proto. It is already checked into Boost CVS as part of xpressive (see
> boost/xpressive/proto on CVS HEAD). It is also being used in the
> development of Spirit-2. I think it would be a very good fit for what
> you are trying to do.

what i need is to analyze the parse tree. so basically i need to access
all the information on operators, variables, constants and subexpressions
as metafunctions. so a generic expression template framework is exactly what
i want. as i want to sort predicates and do other stuff with them, some code
may be generic enough
to be included.

> Unfortunately, the code is still in some flux, and as such is not
> documented. I have some read-me material you might find helpful, but
> nothing complete or comprehensive. Let me know, and I can send it along.

feed me please (use the From: address).
readme files seem to be missing in the cvs.
time is not such a big problem, as i still work on other parts.