From: me22 (me22.ca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-24 01:56:26

On 12/22/06, Andreas Huber <ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Peter Dimov wrote:
> > It's almost impossible to keep an e-mail address non-spammable
> > nowadays (short of not using it at all); a number of viruses/trojans
> > harvest e-mail addresses from infected computers. =
>
> Right, but ensuring that only those people that actually did contact you
> by private email have your real address on their computers helps quite a
> bit, in my experience.

I have this address in numerous places unobfuscated. I get tons of
spam, but I rarely see more than a handful a week, which is a much
smaller amount than emails from this list that I don't read, so it
doesn't bother me.

P.S. I wonder if ⒰⒮⒤⒩⒢ ⒮⒯⒭⒜⒩⒢⒠ ⒞⒪⒟⒠⒫⒪⒤⒩⒯⒮ would be effective for
blocking harvesting...