From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-28 11:06:43

Andrew Marlow wrote:
> I am trying to build boost 1.33.1 on Windoze using Visual Studio
> .NET 2003 (aka vc71). This seems to be build just fine using the
> default settings (bjam -sTOOLS=vc-7_1) but I need to do the
> build such that a win32 port of pthreads can be picked up.
> I need some help with this please.

What do you want to achieve?

1) Building the boost library on top of pthread instead of native
WinThreads?

2) Building your own project, using Boost.Build, making use of pthread
win32 instead of Boost.Thread? (or any other of the boost libraries)?

3) Building your own project from within the IDE, making use of the
boost libraries?

Please try to precise as possible, describing what you are trying to do,
since there are a lot of possible scenarios to use the boost libraries.

Roland