From: Marc Viala (mviala_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-02 04:06:16

Hello Joaquin and happy New Year,

Sorry for my late reply but our mail server was down in the night of 31th; this is not a joke.

I've just changed the code snippet with your recommendation but without success: I've got the same ICE with VC7.1.

Just to clarify my report: I've also compiled some code snippets from the MultiIndex documentation and get the same ICE. My compiler version corresponds to the VC7.1 with the service pack #1.

Best regards,

Marc Viala